Groups meeting at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort enjoy an array of exclusive Disney Differences which add a unique spark to events, such as:
- Access to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for “magical” parties and events. Spectacularly themed venues allow you to put your budget into food and beverage, not décor!
- Disney Character appearances at group functions
- Disney Event Productions – State of the art technology, enhanced with the creative brilliance that makes Disney unique
- Disney Institute – World-renowned executive training where creativity leads to results
- Walt Disney World business programs
- Behind-the-scenes tours and personal enrichment programs
- Access to ESPN Wide World of Sports for sporting events, team-building programs and themed functions
- Exclusive mid-day and multi-day meeting/convention tickets to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Exclusive “Meeting/Convention” tickets, providing attendees with special park pricing and a variety of add-on options, such as Park Hopper®.
- Extra Magic Hours benefit - Each day one of the four Disney Theme Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to an extra two hours after regular closing for you to enjoy select attractions. Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort ID required.
- Complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort including water taxi service to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM
- Access to four nearby championship Walt Disney World golf courses and Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature GolfCourse
- Use of copyrighted and trademarked Walt Disney World logos, text and photography in conference material
Inspire attendees to relive their own memories and create new ones by hosting a special event or team-building activity. Take advantage of these benefits offered exclusively to resort guests: